Geographical Scope of Travel
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Maximum Trip Duration
14 Days, 21 Days
1 – 70 Years
Daily allowance in case of hospitalization
USD 25 per day for max 5 days
Delay of checked In baggage
Total loss of checked-in baggage
Loss of Passport
Trip cancellation and interruption
Emergency hotel extension
Missed flight connection
Repatriation of remains
Premium (per person)
Premium (per person)
- Proposed rates are for a single trip policy with max trip duration of 14 days/ 21 days
- The policy is valid only for of ‘ASC360 a brand of ‘Mission Outdoors’ who travel from India to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- AMS is covered
- Individuals must be aged between 1 to 70 years and should hold a valid bank account in India
- Any claim due to or arising out of pre-existing medical condition/ailment whether declared or undeclared is not covered under
- Delay/ Loss of checked in baggage would be only covered for airlines
- Please note that ” Medical Evacuations arising due to catastrophe or any extractions following catastrophe would not be payable”
- Medical Evacuation includes Heli Evacuations
- Partnered with the specialized flying doctor unit for the medical crew for the air ambulances.
- Partnered and Insured BSF, Indian Army, Indian Airforce, ONGC and other defense and IMF expeditions.
- Partnered with International rescue companies for specialized Evacuation capabilities in extreme conditions.
- Partnered with Indian chopper companies and medical and paramedics service providers who currently owns and operate the following aircraft:
1. Falcon 2000
2. Cessna Citation 560 XL
3. King Air Beechcraft B 200
4. Pilatus PC 12
5. King Air C 90 A
- Partner with 7 Indian and International Insurance companies.
Emergency nos for urgent medical assistance
Yes this policy works on cashless basis for medical evacuation (via heli) and medical hospitalization.
Yes, this policy covers high altitude and related sickness like HAPE/HACE, Frost Bites, etc.
Any claim due to or arising out of pre-existing medical condition/ailment whether declared or undeclared is not covered under the policy.
Yes, this policy covers domestic and international flight delays. In case the local flights in Nepal get delayed by more than 8 hours, the policy will cover the cost of food and accommodation up to the prescribed limit and coverage in the policy.
In case the insured Yatri is seriously unwell or badly injured, then please call on the emergency numbers given on your medical rescue cards. Our expert assistance teams and the high altitude doctors will assess the situation and will launch the evacuation on their recommendation once we receive the approval from the claims team. A typical evacuation can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the situation, availability and weather conditions.
There is a deductible or excess of $100 each on medical evacuation and hospitalization for Kailash Mansarovar policy. This means, let’s assume, if the bill for evacuation is $5000 and hospitalization is $2000, then insurance company will pay directly $1800 to the hospital and $4900 to the helicopter company and you have to pay $100 + $100.
You have to pay these deductibles to the helicopter company directly either before the evacuation or post evacuation once you have landed in the hospital. Our Assistance team will be in touch with you all the time.